Exilium World - L2J Server

Exilium World

For more than 8 years promoting uninterrupted fun for thousands of players worldwide.

Enter this world. Be part of our story.

Play Now

Latest News

Faris - 17/10/2021
Tournament will now run only on specific periods of the day. For now, we setup like we'll show below. But if you have any suggestions, let us now.

Tournament hours (UTC -1)

From 05:00 to 08:00
From 11:00 to 14:00
From 17:00 to 20:00
From 23:00 to 02:00



The Score shown in the Tournament section under Event tab on the Community Board will now shown Wins minus Losses and not only Wins. So if you won 10 fights and lose 3, your Score will be 7.

Seven Arrow bug fixed

Buffs with duration less than 5 minutes (before 3 minutes) will be removed when entering Tournament event. This is to avoid entering the event with Combat aura.
Read More
Faris - 15/10/2021
Song of Wind Storm is now available on the NPC Buffer and its duration have been increased to 2 hours.

Skill Dance of Blade Storm have been reworked: 99% M.Atk nerf removed. Duration increased on Time route.

Skill Song of Meditation have been reworked: For 2 hours, increases all party members' MP Recovery Bonus by 5%, and decreases magic skill use MP consumption by 10%. Additionally increases MP consumption when singing while song/dance is in effect.

Skill Hawk Eye reworked: extra range removed.

Skill Medusa's Side Effect have been reworked: Completely inhibits your ability to Reflect physical damage back to the opponnent and your natural HP and MP regeneration for 30 seconds. Cannot be reflected or dispelled

Skills with damage over time (Bleed, Poison, Heat of Desert, etc) will not remove Hide or Dance of Shadows any more.

Dance of Shadows and Celestial Aegis will now automatically stops the Auto Potion feature during its effect.

Interface shortcut to delete items (CTRL+ALT+Click) have been removed since it was problably causing problems.

Silence type skills will no longer replace each other (accumulate)

Classes Adjustments
Quote:
Trickster
+5% PvP Physical Damage (removed from nerf)
Quote:
Moonlight Sentinel
+5% P.Atk.
Read More
Faris - 14/10/2021
Cancel formula have been reworked.

What happened in the old calculation is that regardless of your resistances, the chance of EACH buff being removed was around 80%, way above the maximum allowed chance, which is 30%. Therefore, your resistances could not influence in any way. The formula was completely reworked and now your resistances will be able to influence. Therefore, depending on the situation, you won't always see the 5 buffs being removed all the time. Everything will be more dynamic.

M. Atk. and M. Def. influence on debuffs formula have been reworked.

The chance of all magic debuffs (only mage debuffs) is influenced by M.Atk. of the attacker and the M.Def. of the target. However, this calculation was causing only a Storm Screamer with 20k or more M.Atk to have a POSITIVE influence on the debuff chance. All other classes, with much lower M.Atk, suffered a NEGATIVE influence (in most cases), making the chance of their debuffs smaller. Therefore, this influence of M.Atk and M.Def in the formula was redone and DIMINISHED so that it doesn't influence that much. It will continue to influence and Storm Screamers who have the highest M.Atk will still have more chances to debuff, but the difference will be less. In short: the other classes will land more magic debuffs in certain occasions

Skill Cancellation max negated buffs changed from 5 to 10. Reuse delay is now fixed at 30s.

Skill Steal Divinity reuse delay is now fixed at 30s.

Skill Warrior/Mage banes reuse delay is now fixed at 30s.

Skill Dreaming Spirit reuse delay increased

Skill Sleep and Sleeping Cloud hittime decreased

Item Skill: Reflect Damage (Active) changed from 20% to 10%.

Talisman Critical Reduction fixed (it was not working)

Light Armor Mastery from Kamaels +5% Critical resistance (it was missing)

It will no longer be possible to use any type of Escape in the tournament from now on.

Hero Skills will not be reseted in Tournament anymore
Read More
Faris - 12/10/2021
Skill PvP Armor - Mirage from PvP Light Armor sets have been improved. Cast range and chance were increased, reuse delay decreased.

We've created a new command (.getstats) that can be used by Premium characters to access detailed information about your character.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"stats.png","data-attachmentid":168064}[/ATTACH]

We've created a new modifier that will influence the chances of all skills in some situations. When a skill (debuffs) exceeds 30% chance a attenuator will come into action and will reduce the excess chance, approaching the final value to 30%.

30% chance is already a very high chance. This system aims to make it difficult to overcome this chance in very large amounts. Summarizing, it will be very difficult to further increase the debuff chance that already is above 30%

The vast majority of skills most of the time already have their chances lower than 30%, but certain classes that use certain setups (Full attack, - CON, etc) often suffer from debuffs, causing a certain debuff, which has an average chance of ~20%, to reach up to 40 or 50% chance, which is too high. With this new system these very high chances will be attenuated and we hope this will favor the classes balancement.

Here are some examples of the hypothetical chances before and after this change:


. [TABLE="width: 176"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65"]Old chance[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66"]New chance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]31[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]32[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]33[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]34[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]35[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]36[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]37[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]38[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]39[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]40[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]41[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]42[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]43[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]44[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]45[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]46[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]47[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]48[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]49[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]36[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]50[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]36[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]51[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]36[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]52[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]37[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]53[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]37[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]54[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]37[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]55[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]56[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]57[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]58[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]59[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]60[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]61[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]62[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]40[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]63[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]40[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]64[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]40[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]65[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]41[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]66[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]41[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]67[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]41[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]68[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]41[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]69[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]42[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63"]70[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64"]42[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


Read More

Enter today and receive an S84 Starter Kit to help you on your journey.

Play Now

Why Players trust us?

Gameplay
We have a well-designed gameplay system, focused on the PVP, with unique and exclusive systems.
Infrastructure
We have been online for over 8 years. Here you can play safely for as long as you like.
Comunity
We work with and for players. Here you have a voice. We are always looking to hear suggestions and adapt them.